At CrackVerbal, we believe that a holistic, integrated test-prep experience can work wonders in our students’ scores. This is why we believe in providing you with a robust support system to enhance your training, every day of the year!
As a CrackVerbal student, you get the following benefits:
- Strategy Sunday and GMAT Clinic webinars to discuss tricky Quant/Verbal topics
- Comprehensive customized study plan in accordance with your needs
- Dedicated student counselor & academics team to keep you focused
- Periodic emails to keep you updated on important GMAT/MBA news & resources
- Free profile evaluation to help you understand your strengths & weaknesses
- Free access to refresher & information sessions on GMAT/MBA
- Well-equipped Simulation Lab & Study Room at our centers
- Access to well-stocked libraries at our centres
Here are some questions you may have:
I have some doubts related to my prep. Should I wait until the next class, or is there a way to contact you meanwhile?
Our Academics team is based in India and someone is available every day of the week. So, if you have any doubts, you can mail, call, or meet us anytime!
Can I discuss my questions with other students during the week?
We are the ONLY test prep company in India with an exclusive discussion forum, where our Academics team answers every question posted. We are at 20,000 posts & counting!
I took your classes in 2014 but could not take the GMAT because of personal reasons. Now I want to restart my prep. Can you help me create a study plan?
Yes, of course! We’re glad you want to restart your prep. Speak to our academics team so that they can understand where you are and what you can do next.
I missed my CrackVerbal classes last week. How do I catch up?
No problem! You can come down to our center to watch the recording of the classes you missed. This way, you can catch up easily before the next class happens.
My course with CrackVerbal is complete. But now that I am preparing on my own, I feel under-confident in one topic. Can I attend that class again?
Why not? Just talk to our Support team to understand the current class schedule. When the particular topic is taught next, you can attend the class.
My classes with CrackVerbal are over. Now I have some doubts. What do I do?
What can you not do? 🙂 For conceptual doubts, write to our Academics team. They will help clear your doubts over email or phone.
For doubts on specific questions, put up your questions on our discussion forum. Our Academics team answers every question posed there.
For doubts regarding additional sessions & online sessions, contact the Support team for a schedule of upcoming support sessions. You will also be sent an invite to every session that is relevant to you.
Can you keep me informed about any workshops/MBA sessions that you may conduct?
As a student, you get Free access to a number of GMAT & MBA sessions & workshops by CrackVerbal experts, B-school alumni & Admission Committee members.
Why the name ‘CrackVerbal’? Does it mean you only provide coaching for GMAT verbal and not quant?
As our name suggests, we are ‘Verbal Experts’ and we started out with only Verbal coaching. However we also realized that despite improving in Verbal, our students were not maximizing their scores in Quant.
Along with our flagship GMAT Verbal program, since 2010, we have been running a comprehensive GMAT program that includes Quant. We have trained 1000s of students in Quant, many of whom have gone on to score a high 50/51.
I have already gone through the basics but my practice test scores are low. How will CrackVerbal help me?
If your scores are not going up then we are told, as per Indian education system, that we need to practice harder. Isn’t that what we saw in the guy who topped in school and college – that he burned the midnight oil? So we hit the books even more intensely only to realize we have hit a “plateau” and it is very, very frustrating to be “stuck” at an average 650 to 690 score.
The problem here is not with practice – the problem is that you have an underlying technique that is flawed. So the more you practice the better you are getting at that flawed technique. In fact you are getting BETTER AT BEING BAD. The only way to improve scores is to use the right technique – practice will only help hone it. We help you think with a fresh perspective and work with you to come out of your ‘mold’.
What kind of students typically makes the optimal use of CrackVerbal coaching?
There are 3 types of students we typically get for our classes and all of them are able to get the CrackVerbal advantage in their own ways.
- Those who have not started yet – they are the people bogged down by the Newton’s Law of Inertia. They just don’t know where to begin and are just downloading documents after documents from the internet. Our weekend classes are perfect for them since it gives them a kick start and they get going on the right foot.
- Those who have already taken the GMAT – but are looking at improving it further – the biggest challenge of this group is to think differently. If they end up doing the same thing they did the last time, there are little chances that the scores are going to be any different. These are people, who are not necessarily looking at just learning more “theory” but are looking at specific guidance to help overcome their problem areas with actionable techniques.
- Those who have started their preparation in earnest – but need more guidance since they are clearly not doing as well (based on their test scores). CrackVerbal gives such people a tremendous advantage by providing the tools and techniques to know exactly where they are going wrong, and what they should do to improve it.
How you are different from competitor X?
Firstly, most test preparation institutes are modeled after US training programs which are meant for native speakers of English for whom math is a problem area. We are the FIRST to understand this difference and use specialized techniques to address this.Secondly, our faculty are industry veterans who bring a lot of experience when they come to the class.
What about the mock-tests?
Going by the adage ‘practice makes perfect’, we believe that the more tests you take, the better you get at scoring on the GMAT. We provide GMAT Mock Tests that you can take in our Test Simulation Lab. Besides, we also provide of practice questions for our students to sharpen their GMAT skills. The Test Simulation Lab is well-equipped and here you can take any practice test under conditions similar to the actual test. We will also provide you with the scratchpads similar to the actual GMAT.
What are the credentials of the faculty teaching at CrackVerbal?
The most important part of any training institute is the faculty – the facilitators who work with you during your classroom sessions. Not only do we choose them through a very difficult selection process, we also make them go through rigorous training. The unique aspect of our faculty is that they are not just your class trainers but because they are successful leaders in their professional life – people who can talk about their times in the corporate world, and about life in general.
Post-GMAT help – what type of services do you provide?
Post the test we provide answers to specific questions relating to MS/MBA/ other Master courses, end-to-end application services including help with SOP, essays etc. and interview prep to our CrackVerbal students.
The extensive support we offer makes our GMAT course one of the most focused GMAT preparation courses you will find! Now that you know how we support our GMAT students, explore your GMAT study options here!