GMAT Preparation Tips
If you have already planned to do an MBA,taking the GMAT test is the first steps towards your MBA journey.
Heed these GMAT Preparation Tips first!
* Do complete research on what it takes to do an MBA. Are you a good fit for any top MBA Program in the world?
* Go through this webinar on Why MBA ? This will help you answer a lot of your queries.
* Understand the GMAT Algorithm
* Understand what are the Do’s and Don’t of GMAT
2. No Mindless Download
* If you do that, you will end up using some 2 terabytes of your hard disk space for a folder called GMAT. Wait ! Did you already do that ;). Use only relevant and authentic GMAT Material. Visit the CrackVerbal Forum page regularly to get your doubts cleared!
3. Take a Diagnostic Test
* You can download the Free GMAT Prep exam from www.MBA.com. This is extremely important to understand your base level. There is no preparation needed for this.Just try taking the test. It’s a reality check. You might surprise yourself by doing well. Even if you score less it’s OK, you atleast know how much more to go!
4. Look for a good Test Prep Institute
* Lot of people get great scores with Self study.But the only problem with that is you spend a lot of time trying to figure out what works best for you.
Taking professional help will at least save you that time. Consider CrackVerbal !
We will help you with the right:
1. Techniques and Strategies
2. Right Material
3. A study plan
4. And unlimited support till you get a great score !
* We focus on keeping the students straight and narrow on the entire GMAT Plan. All you need to do is put in your EFFORT AND HARDWORK.
5. Create a study plan
* Don’t start with 4 hour slots. Start with 45 minutes and slowly start enjoying the whole GMAT preparation experience.
6. Take mock tests after a month
* Every week take a mock test after the 4 weeks of preparation. All the free ones available on the internet. Focus on the accuracy and the timing. DO NOT bother about the scores you get on these. Only GMAT prep test is a good assessment. No other test will be able to match the accuracy and the quality of the GMAT Prep.
7. Book your GMAT
* The moment you see your desired score on the GMAT Mock tests.You can book your date.Some people work well with deadlines and book the slot before they start to study for the GMAT. Do what works best for you.
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail ! This is the ONLY mantra you need to follow.
Hope these techniques make a positive difference to your GMAT prep! If you’d like to share what works for you and what doesn’t, please leave a comment in the comment section below.
If you are looking for more customized and focused prep, why don’t you check out our GMAT courses!
Explore GMAT courses!